Custom Orthotics In Denver
Our custom orthotics in Denver can help for a variety of problems such as:
- Plantar Fasciitis and Heel Spurs
- Ilitibial Band Syndrome
- Shin Splints
- Knee Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Hip Pain
- Pronation Syndrome
- ..and other problems associated with the foot
Learn Why Sole Support Orthotics are Superior
Sole Supports Are Different
- Conform perfectly to your arch for support.
- Designed with your weight and activity levels in mind.
- Engineered to actually control foot function, not just cushion it.
- Captures the foot in the ideal position for weight bearing activities.
- Top Quality Materials
Why Sole Supports?
- Designed by an Engineer that later became a Podiatrists. Dr. Edward Glaser discovered three important critical aspects of orthotics
- Orthotics must capture the properly corrected position of the foot.
- The custom orthotic must make full contact with the entire foot in this position
- The orthotic must be rigid enough to maintain this corrected position against the person’s weight and gravity and yet flexible enough to be comfortable upon impact with a typical concrete floor.
We would be happy to offer a free 20 minute in office consult with our doctor to help determine if a custom orthotic is appropriate for your condition. Our Sole Supports are competitively priced and give you unbeatable support. Custom orthotics in Denver can give your feet the support they need. Please call our clinic to set up a complimentary consultation.